What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis.
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing